Are you looking for a rewarding career that puts you at the forefront of the technology or customer experience (CX) industry? Join the biggest customer experience company with 18 offices worldwide. Become part of an innovative organization that’s combining cutting edge technology with industry-leading research capabilities to create something new. Enjoy the benefits of a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results.
MaritzCX believes organizations should be able to see, sense and act on the experiences and desires of every customer, at every touch point, live. The company helps organizations increase customer retention, conversion and lifetime value by ingraining customer experience intelligence and action systems into the DNA of business operations. MaritzCX serves many of the world’s top companies in industries from automotive, financial, retail, hospitality and healthcare.
• Ranked as a Top 15 finalist in the 2014 St. Louis Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”
• Selected for the 2007 InformationWeek 500 List of "Masters of Technology"
• Ranked 26 on the 2008 InformationWeek Elite 100 and Top Innovators 250 Award
• Ranked 305 in the most recent Forbes listing of the “500 Largest Privately Held Companies”
• Maritz does business with 30 of the world’s FORTUNE 50 companies
• MaritzCX President and CEO Carine Clark has been named CEO of the Year by Utah Business magazine.
• TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the Allegiance platform as a 2015 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award winner.
The At-Home Interviewer conducts consumer research studies by phone. We represent major corporations in industries like automotive, financial, hospitality and telecommunications. We are an outbound call center with At-Home interviewers conducting survey questions via your equipment connected to our servers. Customer responses are generally inputted into the computer using numeric keys or the mouse. For Quality and Training purposes all calls are recorded. By using the employee’s reliable phone with clear reception, the MaritzCX dialer system contacts the customers automatically. There are never any long distance or local charges as a result of contacting respondents.
In order to assure quality and consistency of every survey, Interviewers must follow directions, procedures, and instructions while also using time effectively. They must have minimal time off from their schedule.
1. Good basic reading skills
2. Good command of the English language to ensure customer understanding
3. Explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
4. Friendly and professional in all situations
5. High tolerance for repetitive tasks
6. Self-motivation to achieve production and quality goals
7. Excellent Attendance
Equipment and Work Station Requirements:
1. Broadband connection to the internet – Reliable and high speed
2. Desktop or Laptop with Microsoft Windows Operating System
3. PC with Microsoft 2000 & Internet Explorer Version 5.0 or better
4. Telephone with clear and reliable reception
5. Active e-mail account
6. Secure and private workspace
7. Workspace quiet and free of background noise
8. Workspace safe and free of hazards
All technology requirements must be provided by the employee and must be maintained in good working condition. All costs to meet these requirements, including repairs, monthly telephone and internet charges are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by MaritzCX.
MaritzCX requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours. This includes media streaming, gaming, or web usage by other members of household.
Other things to consider:
Must maintain client confidentiality at all times
Must maintain workstation in good working order
Must ensure workstation is quiet and free of any background noise
Must follow company policies and procedures at all times
No caring for anyone while at work including children, parents, etc.
Employees must pass the paid training to be considered an At-Home Interviewer. Training includes interviewing techniques and procedures, customer sensitivity awareness, and company policies. You will attend either one 8-hr session or two 4-hours sessions.
We start at your state/county minimum wage/hr.
30 day perfect attendance = $.50 increase.
Other wage increase opportunities may be given at time of performance appraisals (2 month, 6 month and yearly after two years of employment).
Schedules submitted weekly to work around any personal obligations.
20 hours/week requirement, 28 hours max.
Weekends required. No exceptions, sorry.
Monday through Friday:
*The minimum weekday shift is 4 hours. The maximum weekday shift is 6 hours.
The earliest start time is 1pm PT/2pm MT/3pm CT/4pm ET
The latest start time is 3pm PT/4pm MT/5pm CT/6pm ET
The latest shift lasts until 9pm PT/10pm MT/11pm CT/12pm ET
The earliest start time is 8am PT/9am MT/10am CT/11am ET
The latest start time is 10am PT/11am MT/12pm CT/1pm ET
The earliest start time is 9am PT/10am MT/11am CT/12pm ET
The latest start time is 10am PT/11am MT/12pm CT/1pm ET
Submit application hours based on your specific time zone.
Perks & Incentives:
1. Direct Deposit of weekly pay checks each Friday
2. Monthly incentive programs based on project performance - gift cards
3. Employee referral program – gift cards
4. Flexible weekly schedules that you create based on project hours
5. Paid time off
6. Paid training
7. Raises at time of performance appraisal
For an application and more information please email me at You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login